TVB actress, Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) has good acting skills and it turns out that she sings well too. On Facebook, she shared a video clip of herself singing A-Mei's (張惠妹) song, 'Remember' on the stage in Malaysia and won applause from the audiences.

Jacqueline left a message: "It is my first time to sing this song during a live band and as guest in a concert. It is my first visit to Malaysia, Genting Highlands and I enjoy singing on the stage. Although it is imperfect, but your applauses make up for it and I will continue to try harder. I will 'remember' it hard." The netizens praised Jacqueline had a sweet voice and sang well and some even asked if she will be opening a concert.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top