Actress Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned about filming the series, Margaret and David (瑪嘉烈與大衛系列前度) by ViuTV and acting as the third party to Anthony Wong (黃秋生) and Pat Ha's (夏文汐) marriage in the series, she looked forward to it: "As an artiste, having new partner is most exciting. We know they are very powerful especially Anthony's expression and I may faint. (Feel pressured to film with Anthony?) I give the pressure to myself. Although my Chinese improves, but there is many things I need to learn and hope to cultivate into the role by that time."

38 years old Bernice Liu praised 51 years old Pat Ha maintained herself very well: "She remains very beautiful and it makes me feel very stressful." Asking if any bed scene with Anthony, Bernice replied yes but the limit depends on the situation.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top