When mentioned about Andy Lau (劉德華) fell down from the horse, Donnie Yen (甄子丹) said: "I was in overseas at that time and try to have some updates from Wong Jing (王晶). (The new film is affected?) Wong Jing plans to use this film for exhibition but the airing date is still not confirmed yet. The progress should not be affected too much and only left the dubbing voice portion now. I will be editing the film this 2 days and welcoming Lunar New Year as usual."

Donnie disclosed his life and death encounter experience when filming Seven Swords (七劍) film in 2005: "The stunt woman and I film the horse riding scene and it turns out that she does not have experience. She hugs me very tightly and I know we may have an accident. My left eye sees a rock and we roll down the slope together but the woman has no sound. I am very worried and she shouts after that. I see it again and the rock is less than half feet from us." It is indeed dangerous.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top