Taiwanese celebrity, Dee Hsu (徐熙娣) is well-known for her humorous character and often calls herself as an international artiste. She loves to cook during her free time and always challenges others through social networking website.

On that day, Dee shared photo of herself buying groceries at the supermarket and left a message: " I become a housewife today and need to look for ingredients. Drinking wine in a relaxed way and asking my daughter about my culinary skills in a stern tone. Perhaps it is my recent lifestyle and I have been watching Korea drama...... I love Gong Yoo (孔劉)! Oh my god! I need to work!" It is amusing to see that Dee buys groceries until squatting down.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top