Actress Jacquelin Chong (莊思敏) wore a revealing outfit to promote Burning Hands (乘勝狙擊) series and when mentioned about the rumours related to her sister, Lisa Chong (莊思明) was expecting, she said: "I know she wants to focus on her career and they should be very careful though. Mat Yeung (楊明) and she wish to earn more money but I do not mind if she is really expecting. (Prepare to became an aunt?) Expected anyway and I have no pressure at all. But they have been dating together for not very long."

Mentioning about Lisa expressed that waiting for her sister to get married will take some time, Jacquelin replied Lisa was heartless and did not introduce any guys to her: "I tell her to introduce some guys to me but she fails to and I shall bring a stranger for Lunar New Year greeting then."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top