32 years old Jess Sum (沈卓盈) is exposed for having new romance. Based on the magazine, she is dating a rich man's son, Calvin who is generous to her and brings her to luxury shops for shopping. Jess is pointed for dating rich man as her target as a result.

On 13 January, Jess said on social networking website: "I choose to remain silent and smile at many times. But everyone has his/her limit and we cannot suffer in silence any longer."

Jess added she continued to work hard and take care of her family despite not coming from a wealthy family: "I would have succeed long ago if I am really materialistic. Do I still need to suffer? Thus, please stop insulting me and my reputation."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top