Wong He (王喜) attended a charity run event and expressed he will be directing and involving in production work for his new film. When asked if he will be acting and directing as well, Wong He said: "Nope, I am a newcomer as film director and wish to have full concentration. I have a script and enough capital now but need to look for cast team. (Look for your friends?) Nope. The boss loves young artiste and I have no young friends. Plus, I am getting old."

Mentioning about Hins Cheung (張敬軒) was removed from the Chinese show, I Am a Singer (歌手), Wong He said: "It is inconvenient for me to comment it and his company should have their arrangements."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top