TVB series, My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) has been receiving good reviews since airing and Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) accepts an interview at radio station. When mentioned about meeting Dicky Cheung (張衞健) during filming in 1993 and the separation after 2 years later, Jessica replied she hoped to film series with him again: "I am okay and do not feel embarrassed at all. He is a hardworking actor and earns my admiration. I learn many things from him when we are dating and he shares his experiences with me in order for me to become a better actress."

Asking if her career or relationship is more important as she ends the 6 years relationship with her old love, Jessica admitted she gave up the chance to marry into a wealthy family because of her career: "I was 30 plus years old and have a marriage opportunity but he wants me to give up my career and become a housewife and give birth to baby, but I am not ready at that time."

In addition, Jessica breaks up with 2 foreign boyfriends in recent years due to character incompatibility. She admits she will not get married for the sake of getting married and does not mind being called as "prime lady": "What matters most is happiness. If that person is not my Mr Right and nobody calls me as "prime lady", I will not be happy." Asking if baby plan crosses her mind before, Jessica replies she needs to find her Mr Right first and not having baby.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top