Artiste Fala Chen (陳法拉) wears 5 inches high heels to promote Hollywood animation film, Despicable Me 3 (壞蛋獎門人3) at Tsim Sha Tsui. She is spending her vacation in Hong Kong and may film an advertisement in China in order to return favour. Fala adds that she goes for filming with US production team in her home town, Sichuan earlier: "It has been 5 to 6 years since my return and there is lots of changes" She feels her Mandarin and Cantonese are getting worse now.

Asking if her foreign boyfriend accompanies her to Sichuan, Fala replies he wishes to but needs to work: "I have been studying and no time for travelling at all. 1 more year left and I can have my vacation. (Has he see your family members?) Yes. They go to New York to see my performance and watch it with him together. I have 2 performances in every semester. (Get married after your studies?) I plan to film series as having a hard time to study. Anyway, we are at understanding stage now and need to increase our interaction." Fala feels proud to show her boyfriend that she is on the magazine cover and will explain the contents to him.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top