Veteran, Nancy Sit (薛家燕) is having location shooting for new series, Brilliant Mother-in-Law (燦爛的外母) at Tseung Kwan O and when asked if Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿) seduced her successfully about the action game on the bed scene, she says: "It is not seduce but very seducing. I ask him why he is seducing me as I am getting old. I assume married guys will stop training but he continues to do it. (Revealing his bottom?) I do not really dare to look." She added that it had been many years since she filmed bed scene and given her first time to Lok Yi who acted as her son in-law. However, Nancy explained that it was a chasing scene: "It is considered action and is quite hard for me though."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top