Zoie Tam (譚凱琪) is late for attending an event on 15 June as there is a road closure in Kowloon for suspected bomb: "This road is a must but have to detour now. I am unfamiliar with the location and feel very anxious for being late to an event for the first time. Sorry and I will go out 2 hours earlier next time."

Zoie discloses she reports her safety to her boyfriend and when mentioned about her wedding will take place in 2 years time, she says: "Getting married is our target but we have not fix a date yet. I am a traditional girl and must take one step at a time. I will not get married suddenly and the opposite party must propose marriage to me before preparing the wedding."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top