Actor Jack Wu (胡諾言) is filming TVB new series, Stunt Performer (特技人) and working with Kelvin Kwan (關楚耀) for the first time. He feels it is a fresh feeling: "I act as a manager and want to groom my artiste. I believe it is a fun role and Kelvin acts as my good brother."

A few days ago during the role image meeting, Jack was informed by the film producer that he will have a naked running scene: "Please do not think too much. It is considered healthy and this scene is required as it illustrates the incidents happen during secondary school days. I tell the film producer that I do not mind filming it as I can use the opportunity to train my body."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top