77 Heartbreaks (原諒他77次) film starring Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) and Pakho Chau (周柏豪) held its movie premiere under storm signal no. 8 on 12 June but Joey Yung (容祖兒) continued to show her support personally. Charlene expresses that she is a person attracts sun but Pakho Chau attracts rain and therefore, the movie premiere is conducted under storm signal no.8. He rebuts: "It is not my problem but Li Ka Shing (李嘉誠) instead."

Initially, Joey tells Charlene that she may not be coming due to work schedule in order to give her a surprise. Hence, Charlene is very touched upon seeing her and Joey says: "My commercial shooting is cancelled due to this weather but the movie premiere continues. I believe everyone here is to support the true love between Charlene and Pakho Chau and I must definitely show my supports as we are good friends. I can see Charlene puts in lots of efforts for this film and must be here to root for her."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top