Hacken Lee (李克勤) approaches his good friend, Vivian Chow (周慧敏) to act as the female main lead in the MV of his new song, C3PO and says: "There is 2 lyrics such as (絕代芳華) and it makes me approach my good friend, Vivian Chow immediately."

However, Hacken dares not contact Vivian directly and says: "I am afraid she will reject me and she agrees immediately when my assistants asks her on my behalf." Vivian says: "Very happy that Hacken remembers me and I happen to have some free time. I agree to it immediately as do not expect that I gain weight as eat too much during Lunar New Year." It is considered their first collaboration after working together in 1992.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top