TVB artiste, Joyce Tang (滕麗名) is trying her role image for Lo and Behold (愛·回家之開心速遞) sitcom at TVB City on 03 April and feels excited for acting as Lau Dan's (劉丹) elder daughter and working with the seniors together.

Joyce expresses it is enough for her after going for vacation to Japan and Nepal: "I am away for a month. I go for hiking for 5 days in Nepal and lose touch with my husband for 2 days and it frightens him. I am thinking of challenging another peak after the wrap up party for Lo and Behold sitcom in October. In fact, my hubby does not really agree but I really want to try it again since I have the energy now and it is very beautiful."

Joyce discloses her hubby will go for skiing in Alaska next month: "I let him go although it is more dangerous and he makes me to see a doctor when I have a sprain in Nepal. Fortunately, nothing serious."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top