Actor Kenneth Ma (馬國明) is promoting My Dearly Sinful Mind (心理追兇) series at Lai Chi Lok and plays mini kart racing competition with the cast team. In fact, he is filming Deep in the Realm of Conscience (深宮計) series for 20 hours and finishing at 6am this morning: "I film the series from last morning to 6am this morning. I do not play the kart racing as exhausted and may cause accident. (Try to find time to rest?) Nope. There is two teams and it is considered normal timing. Need to reserve my energy even when waiting to film my scenes. (Does Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) boil soup for you?) Nope but Nancy Wu gives me some soup as her family boils soup for her. (Any developments with Jacqueline?) We go for Japanese food during the recent day off. (Japanese food again?) We love it though. (Who treats it?) It is her as I pay for something earlier. It is normal to take turns to pay as friends. (Still going out even having hard day work?) It is a coincidence and we are eating dinner only. (Increase understanding for each other?) We love Japanese food and it should be considered development. Haha. (Any goodbye kiss?) Nope."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top