Chapman To (杜汶澤) attended the wrap up party of the show, (杜汶澤食住上) hosted by himself and expressed that he started to repay his "debts" slowly: "For example, I help Fiona Sit to take poster and tell her no need to pay me money. I then invite her as the guest to the show after that." He also imitated Fiona's tone: "Oh my god! I know you are not that nice!"

Chapman makes use of his connection to invite Jan Lamb (林海峰), Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and other good friends to the show and when asked about the most difficult guest, he said: "Should be me and you should know upon reading the news report." Aiyana (盧頌恩) and Omi Kwong (鄺芷凡) complained Chapman did not follow the script at all: "He keeps playing this all day." Chapman replied: "It is part of my amusing life and I feel lucky to meet both of them. How many soul mates can we meet in the world? My IQ is not that high but eating is my forte. If I am water, they are sand."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top