Koni Lui (呂慧儀) attends an event at shopping mall on 01 May and her husband, Dickson Wong (黃文迪) and son are shopping nearby. She discloses her 2 years old son is domineering and disallows her to wear high heels. Asking if she wants to have another child, Koni says: "It is hard to take care of one already and I date my son more than my hubby now. My son is my lover. (Does your hubby want another child?) He wants a daughter and I will not grant his wish easily."

Although her son always occupies her time, but Koni says sweetly: "My son is studying now and learning many weird things. Once, he says mummy, I love you to me and I am elated." She does not mind her son making cameo appearance and will learn from Tsui Wing (徐榮) to make conditions so that he will not suffer."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top