Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) attends Mother's Day event and asking if she will celebrate it with 3 generations together, she says: "My mother has a hard time raising me up and taking care of my daughter now. (Prepare any gift?) It is meaningful gift. I will be giving her a surprise and buying something that she likes. (Is your daughter giving you drawing again?) It is a special year and she is too small to understand Mother's Day at that time. She makes some flowers and grasses decoration for me and what matters most is sincerity. (Feel touched until crying?) It is hard to describe and she is very sensible."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top