Artiste Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and Michelle Wai (衛詩雅) attended the opening ceremony of transformers on 16 November. Bosco is known as a car lover and disclosed he bought a new car lately: "It is a US vintage car and should worth at least $500,000 but excluding the importing fee and car registration plate."

Bosco admitted he cherished his cars: "I treat it as my wives and this car is 'number 5'. I have 5 cars which is under my mother's name. (Does your mother urge you to get married soon instead of buying cars?) Huh? I have many wives and this is 'number 5'. I cherish my cars very much." Bosco disclosed his female friend wore high heels to drive his car before and he felt heart pain when there was a scratch upon alighting from the car.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top