Actress Angelica Lee (李心潔) gave birth to a baby son earlier and finally resumes to work lately. She is invited to 53rd Golden Horse Awards (第五十三屆金馬獎) as one of the judges and shared photo of herself carrying her son on Weibo on 12 November. It turns out that Angelica misses her son very much and decided to bring her husband and son to work in Taiwan.

Angelica left a message: "Received an invitation from Golden Horse Awards and my husband tells me to go for it, as he will take care of our son. As the days are getting near, my tears is streaming down when I think of leaving them. I bring them along to Taiwan eventually and my whole family support Golden Horse Awards."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top