Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) wore a white dress to attend TVB event for the first time but she went to the wrong place instead.

Chrissie will be filming ancient series, Beyond the Realm of Conscience 2 (深宮計) and said: "I am more to a male character and hope my actions will be slower as acting as concubine this time. I looked for a teacher to teach me the etiquette previously but he had no experience in Tang Dynasty. Hence, I need to look for another teacher."

Chrissie disclosed she had not received the script yet and it will be focusing on palace politics and she was 'ordered' to seduce Steven Ma (馬浚偉): "I hope to know him quickly in order to focus on my role and we have the most relationship scenes. (Sexy performances?) I have not try my role image yet but there is a limit when filming series. (Acting as villain?) It looks scheming on the surface but a straightforward character."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top