Louis Cheung (張繼聰), Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), Alice Chan (陳煒), Katy Kung (龔嘉欣), Gloria Tang (鄧佩儀), Moon Lau (劉佩玥) were promoting Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series at Hung Hom. As Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) was absent, they kicked the ball with his picture around and it was amusing. Louis made fun of Bosco that he 'ate all good stuff' in the series and Katy praised his lips was very soft. Katy, Moon and Alice wore skirts to show off their legs.

During an interview, Alice said: "Bosco and I filmed intimate scene but it was removed when airing it. So I know he has soft lips. (It is a pity that the scene is removed?) No choice and I can only treat it as memory." Mentioning about the bruise on her waist was evident and the netizens commented she had 'extra flesh' when performing hula hoops on TVB Anniversary Gala on 19 November, Katy said: "It is the costume problem and it is tighter as I need to perform. My waist is 23 inches and you can look at my swimsuit photo. There is no editing at all. (Have confidence in your figure?) Yes, I will try harder. My metabolism is getting slower as I am getting older."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top