Huang Xiaoming's (黃曉明) wife, Angelababy gives birth to a baby son in mid January 2017 and he attends the press conference of Ballade collection by Tissot in Beijing today. He reveals he completes filming new movie, Escape Plan 2 (逃亡大計2) with action movie star, Sylvester Stallone and will spend more time with his family as he has not receive any appropriate script.

When mentioned about Angelababy spending the first Mother's Day as a mummy, Xiaoming replied he will give her this brand watch as a gift on behalf of his son: "I help to look after him, feed milk, change diapers and make him burp. I enjoy my time spend with him and get to see him grow up slowly." He added his mobile was full of his son's photos and could share with everybody. His family continued to send him photos even during working: "My family treats him as the main priority and they send photos to me when I am working."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top