12 December is Kathy Chow's (周海媚) 50 years old birthday and she announced she ended the 12 years relationship with her architect boyfriend earlier. On that day, Kathy wore a dress with feathers revealing her beautiful back to attend China Film Festival in Beijing and it did not reveal her actual age at all.

In recent years, Kathy sets up her work studio and becomes the ambassador of non-smoking. She decided to quit smoking and say: "I know many fans are concerned about my health and they tell me not to be too skinny and health is important. I understand it but I am a boss and have many things to take care of. Gaining weight is hard for me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top