Master Szeto (司徒法正) was pointed to invest in resort in Malaysia with Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and he expressed it was his first time to meet Bosco during a dinner function when accepting the telephone interview with ON.CC (東網): "We chatted for a short while only. (Building resort together?) Chatting only. I work with Datuk all along and he told me to consider Bosco as they were working partners."

When asked if Bosco will be investing, Master Szeto said: "No idea about the exact details but I am involved in this plan. (How much is the investment?) They use my name only and have approach me 2 years ago. (Bosco is the spoke person?) No idea but they did invest in movie." He added Bosco will remain famous. Mentioning that Bosco denied about building resort during an interview, Master Szeto said: "I have no idea but Datuk and I will be participating."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top