Artiste Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) is given the 'advertising queen' title and returns to Hong Kong to film feminine wear commercial a few days ago. In order to show the best point of the product, Charlene purposely wore white pants to match the theme and it showed her long legs.

During the filming, Charlene disclosed about the embarrassing incident when having menses: "Once, I had no idea that it arrived and my pants was soiled. There was a guy kept following me and I assumed he was interested in me but it turned out he was laughing at me. I felt so mad, embarrassed and told myself to be extra cautious ever since."

Charlene added she will have action scenes during filming and hoped to have ultra thin sanitary napkin: "I am the spoke person this time and hope it will come true. I receive unlimited supports from the client who provides continuous resources."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top