Many happy news have been happening in showbiz this year and several artiste become parents and Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿) is one of them. On Instagram, he shared photo of the baby ultrasound and announced his wife was expecting a baby boy: "There is a fake news report that my wife and I fail to have baby for this 2 years during Max Cheung's (張達倫) wedding banquet. All Hong Kong citizens assume I am useless and I will seek justice for myself today. In fact, I take 6 months only and it is successful! Yes, this baby boy is the result of our hard work and I have a baby boy immediately. Max, your turn now!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top