Lately, actress Michelle Ye (葉璇) is pointed to owe her assistant's salary and a lady from China protested at the apartment downstairs, and another woman, Madam Lee called herself as one of the victims as well. Six days ago on Weibo, Michelle uploaded photo of a lady resembling Madam Lee and exposed about her theft incident: "I do not think of pursuing it initially but she is making up story. I am not afraid at all and it does not matter to me in order to protect my family. The court ticket will be pass to you. During the seven days with my family and neighbours, you have been wearing revealing clothes, thick make-up, abuse the straying dog at home and your actions do not resemble a 52 years old housekeeping staff."

As for Madam Lee, she pointed Michelle promised to provide her shelter but was forced to pay rent after staying for ten days, Michelle then rebutted: "You told me the house condition was too poor and I agreed if you could stay in one of my properties and not to pay rent after after staying for one day. You made use of my sympathy and kind-heartedness. I will reply never on behalf of my loving family that."

Apparently, Michelle's mood was not affected when celebrating her boyfriend, Mr Mo's birthday and left a message: "A night of dancing! Happy Birthday, My Love! I will always be here for you."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top