Artiste Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎), Mandy Wong (黃智雯), Ben Wong (黃智賢), Sze-kwan Cheng (C君), Mak Ka Lun (麥嘉倫) and others attended the press conference related to role images in Miscellaneous Police (雜警奇兵) series. Jacqueline wore glasses, braces with pimples and Sze-kwan Cheng made fun of her dripping saliva, while Mandy pretended to be expecting for 6 months.

Jacqueline admitted she loved her teeth with braces and said: "Many colleagues comment that this image suits me and I was wearing glasses and braces but without pimples 5 years ago. I have lots of experiences in wearing braces. I will become beautiful in the series and it is my usual self."

Jacqueline added she will have relationship scenes with C-Kwan : "It is my first collaboration with Sze-kwan Cheng and I can learn something from him. Sze-kwan Cheng is definitely a talented and humorous person who has extensive knowledge. (Any intimate scene?) Most likely not but may have it when become beautiful. (Mind kissing scene?) Nope but better not to when wearing braces as it will be painful."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top