Actor Julian Cheung (張智霖) was recording I Love HK (我愛香港) show at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and represented the Central district to play games: "I used to live in the Central but moved away due to congested traffic." When asked if he was affected by the property news, Julian said: "I do not have any property in my name for many years as I use the company to buy it. It does not affect me and I need to wait for a better property price but fail to after all this years. Feel so disappointed."

Julian expressed buying property could be use as an investment and he wished to buy it in Hong Kong Island, as he lived there all along. As for apartment, he preferred to rent it as it was cheaper. Julian added he had property in Australia and might consider buying it in other countries such as Singapore.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top