Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) wore a skirt to promote Dead Wrong (致命復活) series at Fanling but changed to wearing pants when playing climbing tree game in order to prevent from exposing herself.

When mentioned about becoming rich after dating wealthy man, (劉紀明) and she will be opening an art exhibition in Repulse Bay soon, Rebecca said: "It is my personal affair and please do not affect others. We are friends only. (Not dating?) Nothing to say about my personal affair. I am dating with my work now and stay up the whole night. I miss my bed as finish my work this morning. (Opening an art exhibition?) Yes. 3 friends invest together and it does not involve much money."

Mentioning about becoming rich suddenly, Rebecca replied they were friends only but seldom contacted each other: "I mind the comments as I studied hard in Hong Kong in order to earn more money. Hope everyone will understand me and please do not assume I become rich because of relying on others."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top