Actor Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and his good friend, Raymond Cho (曹永廉) attended the worshipping ceremony of Time-Travelling Officials (超時空男臣) series and when mentioned about exposed of going to toilet together with Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), Raymond said: "Gathering only and did we go together? Edwin nurses a grudge and I become the scapegoat when Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) is absent. (Anything happen?) Embracing and kissing!"

Edwin rebutted Raymond who always looked for him to talk during filming: "He is very long-winded and always asks about the reason for not being the male lead. This time, I act as his brother and should have listen to Priscilla to apply more facial masks. But I have confidence in this series as Raymond will get 'Best Supporting Male Actor (最佳男配角)' Award."

Kristal pointed Edwin and Raymond were different before and after filming and failed to listen to her, Edwin said: "She should get lost immediately. She scolded me very harshly and only completed it after many takes. She vents her frustration on me and I should leave after filming the scene. I am a professional actor."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top