Actress Leila Tong (唐寧) attended an event related to survival and expressed she will be returning home to accompany her family after that. She might take advantage of the recent good weather to bring her family for hiking.

As Leila is busy taking care of her family, she has no plans to film series now: "Really want to film series but my 1 year old daughter is still small while my son will be studying primary 1 soon. Hence, I must spend more time with them. (Any free time to spend two person world?) We have the responsibility to take care of our children but I wish to go overseas for vacation and travel to Taiwan for few days earlier. Thus, I leave my children to my parent. I did not plan the itinerary and get to know other people. I also ride bicycle for 2 hours and it is a happy travelling experience."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top