Actor Sammul Chan (陳鍵鋒) accepted an interview from entertainment news reporters a few days ago and disclosed his underground relationship with an actress previously: "I do not think of announcing it and it is best that less people know the secret. Everyone sees our 'naked body' upon finishing work and we wish to handle relationship in low-key manner." Sammul only admitted the love today and when asked if he will get married secretly one day, he said: "Maybe." He saw himself as a cautious, made the move after thinking twice and dared not announced the relationship: "Friends use to believe Kenneth Ma hide things well but I think I am the best."

Sammul disclosed he apologised to his good friends including, Raymond Lam (林峯), Ron Ng (吳卓羲) and Kenneth Ma (馬國明) on one day: "I apologised to Raymond, Ron and Kenneth as bad at expressing myself during my young days. Hence, it caused many misunderstandings and I feel regret upon recollecting it." He added he bumped into Raymond and Ron in Hengdian frequently and he could make up to them. Sammul also learned the communication skills and became humble in recent years.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top