Actor Steven Ma (馬浚偉) accepted an interview at radio station and when mentioned about the influence of religion, he said: "I had depression after my mother passed away and started to drink alcohol. My friend realised there was something wrong with me and I assumed I had recovered after seeing a doctor and eating medicine. It is religion that cures me and gives me energy."

Steven disclosed he will be filming TVB series, Beyond the Realm of Conscience 2 (深宮計) directed by Ma Siu Ching (梅小青) later and Siu Ching was aware he will accept the role if it was challenging. Hence, it will be different from his usual roles: "It will be very boring as acting as good guy again. This time, it will bring a fresh feeling and the filming period will be long due to less restricted budget. I am looking forward to it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top