Esther Kwan (關詠荷) attended an event at Tseung Kwan O and demostrated Tai Ji to the elderlies personally. The host, Louis Yuen (阮兆祥) then cracked many jokes and it made the whole atmosphere very lively.

Esther said during an interview: "Hopefully we can be healthy again during Rooster Year after this event. I stay at home during Lunar New Year as I hurt my waist and get a cold after nearly recovering. It turns out that the virus attack the weakest part and hurt my waist as a result."

When mentioned about she failed to inform her husband, Nick Cheung (張家輝) as he was shooting new film in overseas, Esther said: "I only know it when he returns. (Your old injury?) I was hospitalised for 3 days last year and the doctor told me to move slowly. I am impatient and must learn to do it slowly. (Your daughter resembles you?) She does it slowly but I always tell her to do it quickly. I will not rush her this time."

When mentioned about the audiences called her as "Chu So Ngo" during the event, Esther replied it depended on destiny and she wished to have a breakthrough in the script and role character: "I need to treat myself as newcomer if filming series again as it has been many years since I film it. (Do they look for you?) Nope. Anyway, I am not free for the next few months as Nick will be filming new movie and I will look after the family. (Does he mind you film series again?) We can have a discussion."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top