Taiwanese celebrity, Guo Shu Yao (郭書瑤) urges all sexual harassment victims to speak up and get the justice done during a press conference in Taipei. She also films a short video clip and acts as the sexual harassment victim. Guo Shu Yao said: "I need to show the anger, terrified and helpless expressions when filming and it is harder than filming movies. I feel I have a heavy responsibility as helping others to express their feelings. Before the filming, I watch the documentaries and news report but give up halfway as I cannot image the humans have another cruelty side. (Any marriage plan with your boyfriend, Locking Young?) Will definitely announce if any good news but nothing at the moment and nothing else to say now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top