Koni Lui (呂慧儀) dressed up as a pink lady to promote TVB sitcom, Come Home Love: Lo and Behold (愛.回家之開心速遞) and when mentioned about the cast team member, Angela Tong (湯盈盈) had kissing scene, Koni replied she will not resist it and it depended on the script.

Mentioning about her husband, Dickson Wong (黃文迪) was pointed to follow her lately, Koni said: "Yes, he accompanies me as I need to film 2 series at the same time. I do not sleep at all and he is worried about my safety when driving car so he drive me to work and buys food for me. (Introduce some work to him?) He did tell me about a role character in this sitcom."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top