Pinky Cheung (張文慈) builds rapport with her colleagues quickly after joining TVB and attends Corinna Chamberlain's (陳明恩) wedding a few days ago. She also managed to find someone to send her home and feel very happy: "The driver is Bowie Wu (胡楓) and he is very humorous. I tell him to let me alight at Kowloon but he say that this is Kowloon and let me alight at expressway. I learn a lot when chatting to Law Lan (羅蘭) and Bowie. (Find a humorous boyfriend?) Can consider and it will not be boring though."

Pinky is full of motherly love when preparing her 1 year old nephew's birthday not long ago and said: "I want to get married too especially after attending Corinna's wedding and waiting for that day to arrive. What type of wedding theme should I choose?"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top