TVB actress, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) was recording TVB show, Neighborhood Treasures (千奇百趣特工隊) and expressed she needed to return to school on Valentine's Day and no dates at all. When asked if any suitors asked her to go out, Tracy said: "It does not mean I have date and I will not go out during this sensitive period. It is better to study at home and I need to go out early on the following day. I am dating with my textbook." She added many couples will be going out on Valentine's Day and believed dating depended on destiny.

Asking if her family urged her to date, Tracy said: "Nope, as I have 2 sisters to bear the burden and they will take the lead if dating. Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) can date me but she needs to give me flowers."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top