Actress Tavia Yeung (楊怡) attended Fanny Lee's (李漫芬) wedding banquet and said: "It reminds me of my own wedding and I am still considered newly wedded. They are a warm couple who kiss passionately. (Prepare any gift?) Hope they will have eternal happiness and have baby quickly. (When you plan to give birth?) It depends on destiny and I need to nourish my body. I must finish my work first as it is not a simple matter. Anyway, I eat and sleep well now. (Any making baby recipe?) Nope. (Seek advice from your mother?) Eva Lai (黎燕珊) did teach me and I am calculating the days now. (How long for nourishing?) No idea and sorry to Eva Lai as I may lost the recipe."

Tavia discloses her husband, Him Law (羅仲謙) is currently filming series in Wuxi and says: "I do not visit him but know that the make-up he applies is very suffering and we did video chat."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top