Singer, Alex Fong (方力申) attended a banquet and when mentioned about his fan held his arm to take photo together, he replied some female guests also held his arm for photo taking session: "In fact, holding arm when taking photo is very normal. I need to act as gentleman since ladies do not mind. Perhaps the public focus on my relationship too much and believe that I am dating if there is pretty girls beside me. (Actively finding a girlfriend?) Reactively to find a girlfriend."

Alex expressed not many girls made the first move in recent years and it was too daring: "I feel embarrassing and clueless at wooing girls now. Others always say Alex has many female friends and those who know me well understand it. (Announce that you are looking for a girlfriend?) Others want me to date but I need to be proactive first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top