Roger Kwok (郭晉安) attended Fanny Lee's (李漫芬) wedding and when asked if he prepared any gift, he said: "Making an appearance. (Teach her about making baby?) No need and let nature takes its course. She acted as my sister in-law in Dead Wrong (致命復活) series and I feel happy to attend her wedding after the filming. I know she has been keeping fit and finally get to see her husband. They are very sweet and she always smiles when taking about her partner. (Aware of her hubby is a swimming coach?) Coach? His body must be very fit."

Mentioning about many artiste resumed filming, Roger Kwok (郭晉安) said: "Yes, I completed filming Come On, Cousin III (老表3) series with Ada Choi (蔡少芬) not long ago. I will be filming Threshold Again (再創世紀) series in July and no idea of the cast team but I will be acting a different role. (Approach Louis Koo (古天樂) and Ada to film together again?) I may not have the power but yes for TVB. Let's wait for the company's arrangement."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top