Taiwanese singer, Christine Fan (范瑋琪) attends an event at Taipei and declares that her husband, Blackie Chen (陳建州) cannot seek for divorce as she has no property under her name.

Christine has been taking care of her 2 sons and preparing her world tour concert lately. She also shares the method of her time management: "I must let my sons sleep for 2 hours in the afternoon so as to work and rehearse. I am busy everyday and will be starting my world tour concert on 18 March. (Increases your asset since you are working?) I have no assets under my name so I tell my husband he cannot seek for divorce. Otherwise, I end up with nothing at all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top