On Weibo, 38 years old Joe Chen (陳喬恩) suddenly releases her anger on the person who takes photographs of her at the airport: "It is one of the most hatred stuff and that person keeps taking photos of me once arriving at the airport...... So frustrating! That person takes photos of me while I am walking (snap and snap). Should I pretend that I fail to see it? Go to other stage to take photos and my travelling is none of your business."

Joe's fans support her attitude and agree that celebrity deserves privacy too, but some believe it is the price of being an artiste: "Your popularity depends how much sacrifices you are willing to make." As it is becoming one of the hottest discussion now, some netizens asked her: "You are filming idol series at 37 years old. Do you think you can continue to film idol series at 47 years old?"

Perhaps Joe knows the matter is blowing up and tries to pacify her fans: "I am not referring to fans but the stranger keeps following me to take photos and I am clueless where they come from."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top