Actor, Hugo Ng (吳岱融) acted as a villain role character, Ko Tin Tsu (高天鷲) in Brother's Keeper II (巨輪II) series lately and expressed he left TVB more than 20 years and the accumulated experience enabled him to act in such role: "I was thinking about other stuff at that time and do not wish to act the same role again. I might cross the line if continue to do it."

When asked about the reason for returning to film series, Hugo said: "I feel less happy as my voice is dubbed whenever filming Chinese series. My addiction is higher when using my own language to act. (Unused to it?) It has been many years since I film series from day to night but we must continue in order to have improvements." Mentioning about he used to be a famous actor and acted in category 3 film with his wife, Lily Chung (鍾淑慧), Hugo replied he used his courage to do his duty: "Other artiste do it as well and I do not care about others' thinkings."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top