Actress Snow Suen (孫慧雪) and Ann Ho (何紫綸) attended a wine function in North Point and when asked about her drinking level, she replied she will bite people once drunk: "My drinking level is poor and will bite people once drunk. (Bite your boyfriend, Edwin Lo?) I do not drink with him and he forbids me anyway."

Mentioning about wearing a dress with deep V when promoting Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series, Snow said: "It is considered my most daring performance and Louis said the series showing my outfit can only airs after 11pm, as I always wear conservatively. (Does your boyfriend complain about your sexy outfit?) I film this series before releasing my photo album and no complaints from him so far. He does not care about me and my job."

When mentioned about taken photo of her boyfriend and she were buying bed at furniture shop, Snow explained she helped her friend to buy pillow. Asking if she will buy furniture with her boyfriend, Snow said: "I am a thrifty person. (Stable relationship?) Yes."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top