Artiste Moon Lau (劉佩玥) and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) attended an event at Tuen Mun and when mentioned about the first episodes of Two Steps from Heaven (幕後玩家) series showing intimate and kissing scenes with Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) who was married, Moon said: "Have aired that scene and received many messages through WhatsApp that first episode was already exciting. The film producer put in lots of efforts to film it. (Another exciting scene tonight?) Not only that and there is other powerful scenes too. This series brings fresh feelings but it is different from my real character, as I will not be third party in real life. I did look at other series for research and can accept it but disagree with it. Hope the audiences can accept my role."

Asking if she reported to her rumoured boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍) before airing this series, Moon did not reply directly: "I am very nervous and dare not tell my parent but they said it did not matter as I was working. (Any reaction from Philip?) No idea if he has watch it and let me ask him first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top