Actor Steven Ma (馬浚偉) was promoting the stage play, (偶然.徐志摩) at radio station and expressed he will be releasing a soundtrack for the play: "I love the music when watching the stage play earlier and have no idea where to buy the soundtrack. Hence, I tell myself I must release a soundtrack and the audiences can keep it as memory." Steven approached the music director, Fong Kwok Wah (方國華) and raised his professionalism: "He uses his own studio and music hands to help me and will feel the song can be better although I am satisfied. He has deep passion for music and I will definitely ask him for help if releasing an album next time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top